Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Short Update On My IUI Cycle.

So today is CD12 and I have IUI tomorrow morning!! I did Injections with this IUI cycle and I have 10 FOLLICLES! Yes you heard right, 10! And we are VERY happy about that! My 1st IUI I had 2 follicles and my 2nd I only had 1, with both of those IUIs I was on Femara (It was HELL) so are the Injections, I have seem to be having way more mood swings on the Injections. I have gone into the Fertility Clinic everyday this week for Ultrasounds and Blood work. Feels like I spend most my time there, haha. But I got my Trigger Shot Today and IUI will be in the morning!! And my blood test will be the 25th!THIS IS IT! I can feel it in my heart, soul and even in my bones. Please keep my Husband and I in your prayers. :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment