Hello yalls! I'm Kate Austen. Not only am I new to TTC Happy Hour, but I'm also new to the TTC world in general. Please read my recent blog posts at: http://planningtobepreggo.blogspot.com/ and you'll see I'm in a unique position. I am the poster child for "my biological clock is ticking and I need to get knocked up!" I'm trying very hard to get my affairs in order so that I can be married and start TTC. That's an actual picture of me my BFF took while we were at the mall. I don't know whose baby that is though. My BFF said she had to snap the picture because one moment we were strolling along and the next she looked around and saw me holding some poor unsuspecting mother's baby. (ha ha)
My DHTBH ("dear husband to be hopefully") and I have TTC naturally over the course of our 4-year relationship, but since I have PCOS, well....its highly unlikely to achieve a BFP that way. Early in our relationship, I expressed to him how serious I am about having a baby. James (aka Sawyer) was not opposed to this and we agreed that we needed to get a few things in order (i.e. he needs to get a stable job and that we get married). Years have passed and we are still in the same predicament. Sawyer is almost adamant now about not having a baby until his finances are stable. I agree but time is just not on my side anymore.
I just turned 36 and my biological clock feels more like a time bomb. So in addition to having infertility dilemmas due to PCOS, my issues are: (1) Trying to lose weight so I can conceive at a healthy weight; (2) Getting financially prepared for a child; (3) How much longer can I wait for ideal conditions before I TTC?; (4) Why hasn't Sawyer married me yet?; (5) Do I twist Sawyer's arm and demand that he impregnate me? (6) Is Sawyer really my DHTBH or is all this drama we're going through a sign?
My blog is a TTC blog mixed with a soap opera. My middle name Anxiety. Actually I have two middle names - Anxiety and Ridden. And two last names - Buthopeful and Austen.
Kate Anxiety Ridden But Hopeful Austen.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

2 comments:
Welcome! I'm Jenny! I plan on heading over to your blog and becoming a follower.
This is a fab. group of ladies. I'm new to this group as well (only a few weeks old) and I love them like family already. :)
Welcome!!! So happy to have you and meet you!! Maybe not in that order lol. I don't think anyone is 100% financially ready for a baby or to start a family, but you do make things work and a lot of the time things work out for the best! Good luck hun!
Post a Comment