Hey ladies. I missed ya'll last night, but I hope you all enjoyed the Superbowl.
I'm so blaaaaahhhhhh right now. I'm just a hair under CD 50. Didn't ovulate this past month, even though I took Femara this cycle. Now I haven't had a period, so I'm back on progesterone to force a period. This time we're doing Prometrium. Last time, Provera made me really "irritable"... but Prometrium just makes me really really sad.
Not only sad, but it also makes me feel self-conscious, and lonely. I feel like the uncool kid at school. On top of having a hard time emotionally, work has been really rough lately... my company is facing either massive budget cuts or possibly being shut down completely. I've been working long hours just to try and keep my fingers in the dam. I'm the primary breadwinner for our family, and not working isn't an option. We'd be decimated.
I've been trying to make time to do the blog, but not much more. I feel I am so behind on everything! Reading all your blogs, catching up on Twitter. I'm so sorry if I'm behind on anything going on in your lives right now. I feel like I'm juggling so many balls right now, and many things are slipping right through my fingers.
I just wish AF would come already, the sadness is just really suffocating. Blah.
Sorry to be so bah humbug.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

4 comments:
Feel like I could've written the same post. Work is crazy and I am sad. Though I can blame the Provera - last time it made me stabby, this time I'm feeling like the lone kid on the playground without a pal and could possibly tear up at the drop of a hat. Here's to getting through.
Exactly. Thanks :-)
Wow this must be the week for all of us eh? I'm not on anything like that, but I too feel incredibly emotional and weepy. I bet if we all met up and just cried in a circle we'd feel so much better (or maybe not, it was just an idea)
And I totally understand the stress at work. I too am working my boot-ay off and we are facing major budget cuts this year. So on top of everything else adds the anxiety of possibly losing my job.
I'm with you girl.
Paisley, I think that's a great idea! Sorry you're having a hard time Kate. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment