Friday, February 12, 2010

Blah, B-F'ing-N

Today is 16dpiui and I got a BFN. Last dose was Crinone so AF should come this weekend. I'll be starting the guided fertility meditation from Circle+Bloom this coming cycle. I'll continue with my teas and supplements and during the time before the IUI I will be running and doing yoga.

In my personal blog I talked about our plans once we move if our last IUI here doesn't knock me up. I am 100% confident and okay with those plans. I don't want to spend our limited time before deployment stressing about getting a referral to an RE, finding ways to pay for meds and being even more emotional because of fertility medications. I want to enjoy that time with him as much as possible and not worry about anything.

So there's my update. I haven't shed a tear yet today, most because I am at my parents' home and don't want to upset them. Probably good that I am here with them, keeps my mind occupied.

Becca M. 

2 comments:

Me said...

I'm so sorry Becca - take care of yourself and do something fun - shop, drink vino, whatever!

Chasing a Miracle said...

I am so sorry to read this, but just know that whatever decisions you make, they are the right ones, and we will all be here for you...
Have faith...
*HUGS*

Post a Comment