Hi ya everyone!!!
Sorry I know it's been awhile. :/
I always fall way behind when Hubby is home and other times I just can't think of what to write. Then there's the fact that, well , nothing really exciting has happened. So here we go! Are you ready????? Haha ok, so this is Cycle 20 (according to me, 24 according to my doctor :/ I'll explain later). I am on CD 20 and 6 dpo (I think). Yep that's right!!! According to my OPKs I ovulated on CD 14! That's a first! I am so excited about that. I am not so excited about the fact that I have not been able to chart this month. :( I had to have a tooth pulled two weeks ago and I had a slight fever the whole week. So that threw charting right out the window. I did, however, get a positive OPK on CD 12 & 13! So that leads me to believe (along with some pain) that I ovulated on CD 14!
I also, finally, got to go to the new Doctor!! I freaking LOVE her! Go HERE to read about the whole appointment. It was awesome! She is amazing! She is jumping right on for treatment. Told me all the days I will need to come in and gave hubby his SA kit! So we are looking good! I am still crossing fingers for this cycle, but at least I know if this cycle is a bust I am on the right track!! So I guess that's it for this update!! Fingers are crossed for everyone!!!

2 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the new doctor!
Oh yay congrats on the new doctor!! Glad she is a GREAT one and that you are very happy with her!! That is VERY important!!
Post a Comment