Today is CD 18 and I think I am only just now ovulating. Or at least, it would sure appear so as I am having the very wet slimy cervical mucus (just what you wanted to know!). Of course I realize I'm hitting fertile just at the point where we can't have sex. My husband is doing a diabetes resistance drug test for some extra money (since he no longer has a job). They are doing the screening on Friday and he has to go without caffine, drugs, alcohol, and ejaculation 48 hours before the screening. I'm hoping this means they'll be doing a seman analysis (for free!) since he hasn't gotten it done yet and needs to. But still makes it difficult. If my body had just done what it was supposed to and ovulated on CD 14! Hope all is going well for everybody else!
Brittany
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment