Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey Ladies! Just Checking In & Housekeeping

Hello!  First off, I think I'm on CD 2000.  Seriously.  My last period was Christmas day.  I took two weeks of Prometrium, and finished over two weeks ago... and still no AF!  PCOS, you suck.  I really don't want to take another round, it makes me so miserable.

So how are you all doing?  I'm still playing catch up from my time out of town last week.  Did I miss any big announcements?

One bit of housekeeping:  Is there anyone who would be interested in being moderator for the Wednesday night TTC Happy Hour chat?  I'm trying to "unplug" a little bit during the week.  I'm still going to try and attend, but it would be nice to have another admin.  You'd be responsible for sending out the reminders on Twitter, and obviously attending the happy hour.  And booting any trouble makers!  And thats about it.  It'd be nice to have at least 2 additional moderators, 1 Wednesday regular and 1 "sub" if me or Wednesday moderator can't attend that night. 

So please let me know if you are interested!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment