Friday, February 5, 2010

HELP!

Okay, need help. Sister-in-law had baby this morning. First off, baby and mom are doing good, so no worries about that. But I was doing fine until I saw my Father-in-law's facebook status as "officially granparents". That hurts bad. It hurts that it's not us giving him the grandchild, even though we're both the oldest and have been married the longest. Our rejoicing is from me ovulating. (Hon! I just had large clumps of cervical mucus! Wahoo!- taken from actual conversation)

I just want this so badly! I wish my body would just do what it's supposed to.... Help! Somebody tell me something funny that will make me forget all this pain!

-Brittany

8 comments:

Womb With A Story said...

I so understand, my little sister got pregnant at 15(shes 19 now) and my brother just had a baby (hes 26) and my cousin got pregnant at 17 (now 21) NONE of them are married! Or even tried, didn't want kids. It really hurts, here are me and my Husband together 7 years, married over 3 and been TTC a little over 3 years and still no baby...so I feel you. All I can say is hang in thre, stay strong and you will get your baby, I just know it!! If you ever need to talk, you know how to reach me1 -Roxanne

Busted Kate said...

Ohhhh....... arrow right through the heart! That is definitely a FML moment. It's so unfair, people should have to get in line and wait their turn. Sorry darlin'

Busted Kate said...

When can you test Brittany? You're at the end of your 2ww, right??

Unknown said...

Af showed up Sunday. She decided to stay longer too with spotting through this morning. If that wasn't a kick in the ovaries I don't know what is. Thanks for all the support y'all.

Nikus said...

God is waiting for the perfect one to give you, and me, and all of us. We'll get there. Just hang on as hard as that is. We're here!

Nancy said...

I'm sorry, at least you're not going through this alone, I'm so glad I found this blog, I can finally relate a litte

Jenna said...

-hugs- I'm right there with you.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much y'all! It was a hard day of having to buck up and having so much support and knowing that I wasn't alone helped beyond measure. It kept me from throwing a chair through the maternity shop window at the mall or yelling at the first person who asked if they could help me- because really, they couldn't. Thanks everybody!

Post a Comment