Hello everyone! I think I'm friends with most of you on Twitter. But if not, here's my blog and Twitter. Anyways, I'm Kaitlin and I'm 21 years young. My husband, Rob (23), and I have been married for 10 months (together for almost 3 years). We've only been TTC for six months and it's already discouraging.
We thought last month was THE month, but turns out AF decided to be 2 days late and give me a bunch of mixed signals. When AF finally showed up I was heartbroken. My husband hugged me and told me it would be alright; we always have next month.
This month I've decided to start temping (if I can remember). I've thought about OPKs, but I don't know which are a good brand. I'm going to enter into this next cycle relaxed, hopefully. I need to remember to listen to my Circle + Bloom everyday, when I do remember it's so calming.
I feel so lucky to have met all of you and to have you to talk to while going through this. I know this is a half-assed post, but I thought it was about time I posted something in here.
Thanks for listening!
@ Ah... My Married Life
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago


1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for posting!! Stupid AF... either show up on time or not at all!
Post a Comment