Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Question....


Hi everyone,
I haven't done a cycle update in forever, but it's just not as exciting right now while not actively ttc.
Having said that however, there is something strange happening and I'm wondering if anyone has any insight.
AF was a week late, finally showing after 3 days of spotting. That was on the 9th. So I'm on cd8 now and still haven't had a full flow. It seems to come out bright red when I pee but never onto a pad! I have never experienced anything like it. I feel like I didn't even have a real period.
Has anyone had this happen to them? I poas on the 5th and it was bfn. Would love any advice y'all have to give.

Thanks!
Nat (NaVe)
-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Hopeful Mama said...

I don't have any advice to give, but this has happened to me. Back in October. 3 days of spotting and 1 day of light "period" and then back to spotting. It was confusing.

I would say, talk to your gyn about it. See if they can give you some advice.

I hope it works out for you. :) Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I've had really light periods before but not followed by the spotting. have you POAS'd again? I would POAS and then talk to a dr if possible. Have you tried Dr. Google? :-p

Post a Comment