Sunday, February 14, 2010

Long time no chat!

Hey there ladies, so its been a long time....
Just thought id check in and say hello...
HELLO!
I always read all of your posts, i have them on a feed to my email so i never miss one ;)

And i am always, always thinking and praying for you all, my heart breaks all the time, and tears flow freely when i am reading some of you blogs. I sometimes i feel when i am commenting that you may see me as hypocritical, but i do understand, i was there... And yeah, it is different for me now, my pain has subsided, but i still understand, and i still remember that you are going through what i have been through, and i wish sometimes that there was more i could do then whisper some words. I often wish i could take away your pain and i wish that things could just have been simpler, or could just be simpler for everyone. But i cant, so i try with words, and hopefully somehow in some small way they help.

I just wanted to say that i am thankful for each and everyone of you out there who helped me get to this point, and who still give me amazing amounts of encouragement when i need it most...

I am 11 weeks tomorrow, and hoping that the next week bring me nothing but more excitement and joy. I have a blood test screening on Thursday this week, a doctors appointment on the 24th for my lupus check up, and a 12 week scan on the 25th...

Thank you once again for all your amazing support, i just hope that i can be as supportive to you guys as you have been to me...

Chasing A Miracle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 I never see you as hypocritical and your success has brought me so much joy and hope. I was crying happy tears for you when you finally got your BFP!

Post a Comment