Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IUI #4 is happening

I had my CD12 date with Wandy today :) I have 4 good follicles-21, 15 and two 16s. After doing labs the RE decided that I will be getting inseminated on Friday at 11:45am. I am feeling good about this cycle and once again I have not been obssessing as much this time. Hopefully that "not obsessing" continues through the 2ww :)

We are hoping and praying that this IUI works because it will probably be our last shot before we move and before he deploys for a year. I could potentially require LOTS of adult beverages if this IUI is followed by a BFN.

Becca, aka TTC_Queen

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Becca,

I'm sending "sparkly" baby dust your way! Feeling the positive vibe with you and praying you see that BFP :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kaitlin said...

This is it for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and you in my thoughts. THIS IS IT, BECCA! :D

Post a Comment