Today is CD2. AF came a few days early this time around, which I guess is better than the alternative. So this marks the comeback of my charting. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it. It already seems like my thoughts are constantl revolving around TTC, but when I am charting, it feels like its running my life. Its really just a problem with me and my inability to find balance. I've always been that way, I'll focus so hard on one or two things, that everything else just fades into the background. ,
I think that my body keeps on playing a life long practical joke on me. "Ha ha Sharon, I so got you!". My husband and I had a
romantic evening planned last night, because I still had a few days before we had to worry about AF, and bam. There she is. What a citag. Screeching halt on romantic plans. Not that it was a bad night by any means, we hung out, goofed around, like we always do.
This is my first cycle since I started the Metformin, I'm hoping it does its job..
3 comments:
Gonna look at AF's arrival as a good sign :) Keep the faith.
HUGS
Ugh. Sorry to hear that AF got in the way of your plans. I hope though, like you said, that the Met does the trick!
At my age, I'm no longer trying! lol
Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day. Hope you come back soon!
Post a Comment