Hello ladies, its
_courtn3y from twitter. I just wanted to stop in and give an update about our cycle. I am currently three days away from our FET (frozen embryo transfer) I am on PIO (progesterone in oil) injections 1.5ml/day, estrogen pills 3x/day plus an estrogen patch changed every 4th day. I had labs drawn and a uterine lining scan done on Monday and my lining is current at 8.0 which is the bare minimum it has to be at for an embryo transfer. My labs came out perfect and i was given the OK for our transfer for this Saturday.
Thankfully DH was given the time off work to be there with me. As of yet, we have not decided on a time but hopefully I will know in the next couple of days.
So our 2ww will officially start on January 9th. =)
4 comments:
Fingers and toes crossed for you, Good Luck!!
GOOD LUCK!!! I'm so glad you came over to tell us, so we can be thinking of you and praying on the 9th and during your 2ww. Good luck, fingers crossed, baby dust, the whole 9 yards :-)
So excited for y'all!!!! Everything crossed and will be praying that you get a BFP <3
Wishing you good luck!! Everything crossed for you here too!
Post a Comment