We had our 3rd IUI this past Wed so I am 4dpiui. I had 9 follicles and all my labs were good. DH still had white blood cells in his semen, though 4 mil instead of too many to count. The RE said that the WBC are not as big of a deal as low motility or low count. I think that I ovulated a 2nd time after the IUI which is good in my book :)
I am being a rebel in this 2ww. I am talking all of my supplements, meds and vitamins but I have not completely cut out alcohol. Yeah, no lectures please. I'm not doing shots of tequila or anything but I figured that a couple of glasses of wine over dinner this weekend was not a big deal. Plus, the running joke on the FC (fertility challenged-I refuse to use the word infertility any more) is that to get a BFP we need to smoke crack, get a 6 pack of beer and have sex in the back of a car. I've tried doing everything right during the 2ww and that didn't work. So this time I am doing some things right-quit smoking (well, I quit before this but I won't even be around it now), very limited caffeine, limited exercise and lots of zen-but letting the social drinking slide a bit. Again, not getting hammered or anything but still in moderation.
Truly, the meditation from Circle+Bloom and using EFT has really helped me to remain calm this month. DH is definitely happy that those are keeping me calm. I am typically an emotional mess during the 2ww. Here's hoping that it all works and I get a BFP this month!
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

6 comments:
Cheers and I hope you see that BFP!
I'm in the 2ww as well and have also enjoyed a glass of wine! Up to this point I've done everything right and we've yet to see a + sign so I rebeling as well. No tequila shots here either, but I figure a glass of fermented grape juice can't hurt :)
HUGS
Bottoms Up! Wine reduces stress, and stress can compromise your fertility. Ta DA!
Yes, that tattoo is um, supposed to be that way. One of three women that I am blog buddies with joked that if all three of us got pregnant it would be the same as magical unicorns flying around and then flinging poo at fertiles. When we actually WERE pregnant at the same time( helllooo miracle) and I found that picture I just could not stop myself.
Hope you get a miracle soon..God bless.
I say no worries on the wine, lots of women who have no idea a baby is on that way drink during that period and have healthy babies. I wish you all the luck in the world!
Cheers! being relaxed is good for fertility anyways. And love "to get a BFP we need to smoke crack, get a 6 pack of beer and have sex in the back of a car." I have many a time thought the same thing myself ;) really hoping to hear bout ur bfp soon.
Post a Comment