Hello fabulous ladies!
Ok I know there are many of you out there who are way more techno-savy than I am. Would anyone be interested in making a blog button for the TTC Happy Hour gals?
Or a custom header?
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

2 comments:
I just found your site - via Redhead Riter - I was a TTC for many years - I did conceive after many months of clomid - only to lose our daughter after her premature birth - after that my body just did not want to work right. Today 15 years later - I have 2 beautiful and perfect (to me)daughters both adopted at birth - funny they look just like my husband. Motherhood is what I was born to do. I look forward to reading more about your journey -
Love to you.
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com
I could try and make one if you want ?? Let me know what sort of picture you'd want for the button and I'll make one xxx
Post a Comment