Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Check in- 2ww

Just want to pop in do my cycle update. Today I am 10dpo, nearing the end of the 2ww and trying to stay both positive and rational at the same time (no easy feat) At this point I start feeling like the 2ww will never end and that the clock is doing this. My LP is usually 12 days, 13 at the most, so it shouldn't be long until I know something.

Despite my promises to myself to stop temping during 2ww, I've done it anyway. Yesterday (9dpo) I had a HUGE drop and felt pretty negative but today temps are right back to where they were and I have not had the same cramping I usually do at this point. Although I did have a very brief sharp pain this morning in the center of my lower abdomen- right above pubic bone. Good signs? I dunno, hmmm. Trying not to get carried away but keeping my fingers crossed!


Ready 2 B Mom

2 comments:

cara said...

im keeping everything crossed for you Holly that you get your BFP :) xxx

Andrea said...

Holly,

Ugh, I hate the 2ww! It seems to creep by and like you, I find myself evaluating every little twinge and trying to stay cautiously optimistic.

Hoping that this 2ww turns into 9 long months for you! Sending loads of baby dust your way and hope it lands in your lap :) Hugs

Post a Comment