Sunday, January 24, 2010

Check in from _courtn3y (BFP mentioned)

Well ladies it finally happened, I got my BFP on the 22nd. After a year of losing our twins, and a failed FET we are FINALLY pregnant again! It has been such a bittersweet month as we do embark on the one year since we said hello and goodbye to our twins, but, I believe this was a sign from them and they sent their sibling down to us.

I go in for another beta test tomorrow to make sure my levels are increasing like they should. After that we will schedule for our first ultrasound and continue to pray for a happy and healthy 8 more months.

Thank you all for the support and the kind words about our wonderful news!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

Busted Kate said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! Any chance of twins again??? Congrats chica!! So happy for you :-)

Courtney said...

Kate, there is a chance but I won't know until a couple more weeks. thanks for the congrats ladies!

Post a Comment