Hello TTC Happy Hour ladies!
This is the weekly cycle check in. Please feel free to post in comments where you are, if you would like to share. It's nice keeping up with where everyone is, so we can support you appropriately.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

11 comments:
I just finished my second month of Femara on Thursday night. I'm CD 10 I think.
CD 9 Going to Dr. Wednesday, hoping she can finally help :)
Yay Courtney we are cycle buddies lol.
I'm CD 10. So right there with you Kate.
I'm cd 14 so about half way through for me. I have my first RE appt Tuesday.
Yay Kate! :) And Rebecca is right there with us!
I'm on CD73.
Waiting for insurance paperwork to go through before contacting my Dr about this long cycle.
Working with a nutritionist starting the 6th to bring my weigh down some and to maybe jumpstart my system. I have even been debating getting a pregnancy blood test done. We'll see what this week brings.
I am on CD27 so I am nearing the end of my TWW which I know will end in a BFN. I have just been diagnosed with PCOS and will start Clomid on CD2 whenever AF decides to come visit! If she hasn't visited by January 10 I will go in for some bloodwork to determine if I am pregnant or not, if not I will start Clomid then...
Praying that we all get our BFP soon!
Hi Ladies! I'm CD 28/8 DPO. I'm not holding my breath this cycle, I just don't think our timing was there this time.
I'm on CD2...CD 3 check up tomorrow!
I'm CD 13 now I think, and according to my CBE monitor I haven't even reached elevated fertility, let alone ovulation. Please cross your fingers that my ovaries will get with the program!
Post a Comment