Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cycle Update

Hello ladies, I just posted on my blog a few pictures of our two embabies that we transferred. I am currently 4dp5dt and my symptoms are as follows:
  • Headaches
  • Sore boobies
  • Waves of nausea
  • Chills
  • Hot flashes
  • Cramps
Everything except the chills and headaches are not anything new. I was weirded out because last night the chills started. They come and then they go. I notice that I get hot flashes at night mostly and usually end up with the blankets thrown off me.

I was starting to feel really negative about the whole thing yesterday. It just wasn't a good day for me. This damn 2ww can really drive you mad. Thankfully classes start back up tonight so that will take my mind off of things (at least I hope).

My beta test is scheduled for next Saturday and I am really REALLY hoping I have the strength NOT to POAS. (I doubt I will be able to restrain myself)

Baby dust to all,

1 comment:

Womb With A Story said...

Ohh!! My fingers are definitely crossed for you!! EEEK! I can't wait to hear about your beta!! :) Stay strong and very positive!! :)

Post a Comment