Monday, January 11, 2010

Guiliana & Bill - GO WATCH NOW!

First off, let me say hi.  I am a friend of Kate's who is not on Twitter (despite Kate's many tries) but we have been TTC for about 2 1/2 years.  I do have a blog of my own, but am happy to be amongst friends here!

So I always tape Guiliana & Bill on E!  What can I say, I love celebrity stuff!  Anyway, they have been TTC for 3 months (which seems like eons ago to me) and it was actually discussed in a great way on the show.  So wanted to pass it along to people who know what the feeling is like.  It was funny, but informative and I am thinking about posting it on FB to have friends watch so as to learn a bit about the process.

Anyway, that's all I go.  So I ladies (and gents?), I'm here to chat and you can always visit my blog.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment