I'm almost done with my 2ww. It's day 29! If my calculations are correct- I should start either today or tomorrow. No Clomid, but I could feel when I ovulated. (Yeah, that made for a fun drive across country- felt very wet and had some bad cramping. My husband loved hearing that for 2,000 miles.) But I'm now starting to go crazy. I haven't had my usual cramps. They usually start about 5 days after I ovulate and go non-stop until AF leaves. I've had some cramps. But then I release gas and I'm better. (I'm sure y'all wanted to know that...) I had them in the middle of last night, no gas, but I think it was because I had my tight elastic waist from my pj's around my belly and my stomach can't stand that. I've been extremely tired- like go home from work and want to sleep for 24 hours tired. And nauseous here and and there and getting worse. I'm afraid to go get a pregnancy test from the store, because I don't want it to be negative. But on the other hand...... ARGH!!!!! Yeah, going crazy..... Any suggestions?
P.S.- I finally joined twitter!!! -brittia23
-Brittany
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

3 comments:
Sounds so familiar...you want to test, but don't want to face disappointment. I've opted to let things run their course and if I'm late then I will test.
Here's to you seeing a BFP!
I'm not That patient. I bought the test.
Ummmm, so......have you POAS yet??? I am terrible at waiting and being patient during the 2ww.
Post a Comment