So those who don't know me, I co-admin this Blog with Kate. I do my have own blog, feel free to follow and I'll follow yours! :) My name Roxanne. I'm 21 years old and happily married to a Soldier. We have been TTC 3 years. I have Endometrosis, Lupus...etc. My Husband has 1%normal sperm. 1 failed IUI, in process of IUI #2. Doctors told us that we could only get pregnant with IVF, but I refuse to believe that is the only way, because I have God on my side. I will worry about IVF if and when our quest to comes to that.
I'm 12CD and Tomorrow I have an appt for an Ultrasound to check my 2 Follicles!! I have 1 Follicles in each ovary. If my Follicles are mature, then I will go ahead and get my Trigger Shot at my appt (thank god, because I don't think I could stick a needle inside myself without passing out, haha) and then IUI #2 will be on Friday. The dr said if my Follicles are not ready then IUI could be Saturday or Monday. So we shall see in the morning! This cycle the Femara has been BAD! I've always gotten hot flashes (since Lupron shot) but the Femara makes me a million times worse, then I will get cold chills. And of course those crazy hormone moods!! I have been getting migraines that last days and days, my boobs have been really sore..Also my ovaries feel as if they are about to explode. Right now I can't even lay on my back because the pain they are giving me.. The side effects from the Femara was NOT as bad as my last cycle. I'm hoping this could be a good thing!! :) I'm really hoping we get our BFP this round...if not then 3rd times the charm!! :)
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

2 comments:
I hope this is your cycle!! Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you!!! :)
Post a Comment