Monday, January 18, 2010

TWW

Even though oficially on break, I don't feel like it. I can't put it out of my mind that I was ovulating while we were driving across country and that I hope we BD enough. Or the thought that I am now in my TWW.

It's not helping that my dh reminded me that my sister in law is due this weekend. I love my in laws- maybe even more than my own family, but it doesn't take away the pain that it's not us. We were married first and had been trying for over a year by the time they made their announcement. You would think that I could build myself up for this weekend after 9 months, but this pregnancy has been very hard on me. I'm sure more than 1 of you understands the feeling. So I think to prepare for the announcement of the birth of my nephew I need to eat lots of fattening foods- what do you think?

2 comments:

Me said...

Yes, totally agree. Stay strong. Just found this blog and love it! Take care!

Anonymous said...

I completely understand the not really breaking on a TTC break. And I completely understand your feeling about your SIL being due this week. *hugs*

Post a Comment