Well I am officially done slacking on writing my intro/cycle update for the ttchappyhour blog! I want to start by again thanking Kate and Roxanne for starting this blog! I love being able to get caught up on where everyone is and get to know know some of the lovely ladies of ttc happy hour a little better! You two rock!To introduce myself, my name is Holly and I recently turned 27. I have been married to Chad (also 27) for nearly 3 years (together for 8) and we have been TTC since April/May 2007. I have my own blog here, please feel free to follow and I'll also add you to my page! I have been diagnosed with a blocked fallopian tube on my left side, all other fertility tests have come back with good results. I am on round 3 of 50mg Clomid to try and increase chances of Oing on my right "good" side. After this month if I'm not preggo I will be going back to the Dr to discuss additional treatment options including IUI, laproscopy etc.
Today is CD 22 and I am 4dpo so just barely started my 2ww. I always hate this part. I was telling DH a few weeks ago how great the week between AF and O is. It's the only time all month when my life and emotions aren't 100% ruled by TTC. No sex on demand, no bleeding, no clomid, I can have a glass of wine if I want. It's one of the nice things about having slightly longer cycles that I have more time like that for myself each month. But alas that time is over. I have done the opks, the constant "fertile window" sex ritual and am now trying to patiently wait out my 2ww. It's realy early so I don't have any exciting symptoms or anything and I am trying to ignore any that may crop up anyway since they're so misleading. Well, trying to ignore symotoms. I couldn't help but notice twingy like cramps in my uterus last night (I think I have been getting them every month on clomid at 3dpo) and today I have had tons of CM (sorry if TMI) Ha! when I swear not to pay attention to these things it's like my body kicks into overdrive and forces me to notice!
I just so want this month to be it! I am so afraid of facing the possibility of having a hydrosalpinx and having to have surgery to remove/treat it. I am trying to stay positive but after some extreme but short lived pain the day before O I am starting to get paranoid that it was my tube causing it and I've wasted the past few months on Clomid without having had surgery. I mean I don't want to have a lap if I don't have to but if this tube is sabotaging my ability to get pregnant, I want the damn thing out!
I will keep you posted as my 2ww goes (drags) on. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Ready 2 B Mom


2 comments:
Holly my fingers will be crossed and you will be in my thoughts that this month will be it for you and your DH!!!
*hugs*
Thanks soo much Courtney!!
Post a Comment