Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday, Housekeeping, Giveaway, & Weekly Check In! (Kate)

Hey ladies:

Happy monday!  Hope you had a great weekend.  To those who were able to come to happy hour last night, thanks.  I'm sorry there were some technical difficulties.  I paid the $9 for the upgraded account, so we'll see if that makes a difference.... and if it doesn't, and it keeps happening, I'll start looking for a new chat home.  Your feedback would be great, is there another chat place you'd recommend?  Is there some program most folks already use, like AIM?

Well, I'm having a rough start to my week!  I am stuck at home right now because I can't find my car keys.  Sigh.  I've looked EVERYWHERE.  I know they must be in the house, I used them to come in on Saturday night, and I haven't left since then.  Anyways...

I'm having a mystery cycle.  I was cheap this month and blew off going to my RE for my monthly "did I ovulate?" ultrasound.  It's almost $200 for 10 minutes, and I figured my Clearblue Easy and AF would let me know if that happened.  Well, according to CBE I didn't ovulate. And I'm CD like 32 or something with no AF.  Don't get excited, I took a HPT this morning with a negative.  WTF, body?  Looks like I'll have to pony up anyways and go in to see the RE.  It makes me mad... it's a whole cycle of Femara-madness without the Big O I needed! 

On another note... congrats to the BFPs we've had recently!!  I was so excited to hear not one but TWO BFP announcements last night in happy hour.  I'm hoping this group will be a lucky charm, and we'll all get our BFP in 2010. 

Ok ladies, the floor is yours.  Where are you at in your cycle?  Feedback on the chat set-up?  Any other thoughts??  That you all so much to the ladies who have come on here and posted.  I really appreciate I have some place to come and post where I am in my cycle since I don't really get into that on Busted Plumbing. 

Oh! One last announcement!!  I'll be working with Circle + Bloom in February to do a giveaway!  I know this is a hot commodity, and I'm hoping one of you happy hour gals can land it.  Just make sure you keep an eye out for it and enter. 

Hope you all have fabulous weeks!  :-) Kate

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm on CD6 and doing a sonohysterogram tomorrow (did I spell that right?) A somewhat easier alternative to an HSG that my doctor wants to try first. Wish me luck ladies - I'm horribly nervous!!!!

Me said...

I'm CD22 and just started Lupron for my first IVF cycle! I'm hoping all goes well...it's a bit scary and confusing, but we're pushing ahead! I hope to start stims on Feb. 5! whoo hoo! :-)

cara said...

Right now I'm CD21. Even though I'm not ttc I like to keep track of my cycles/ovulation. Right now I have no idea if I ovulated or when I will. So I have no idea. Hoping for a short cycle as last one was 69 days

Post a Comment