Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Post on here...

Ok, so I really should be going to bed cuz the little floaty things in my peripheral vision are starting to yell profanities at me....
BUT -
I am starting to feel a new addiction towards blogging coming on.
I'm also really sad that I finally found a community to support me through my trials and errors of TTC - just in time to take a little break. 
Maybe it's a good thing though.  Talking to all you ladies and seeing how involved your hubbies are is making me think.   I don't know if that is good or not, but I'm going to pretend that I think it is for now and see where that takes me. :) 

Anyhow - here's to 2010 being the year for babies!  If we can build enough of a positive vibe in our little community then I'm sure we can scare away the infertile fairies and get us all some skin babies to go along with our fur babies (is it just me or do we all have small zoo's at home?!?!?!).

xoxo
Nat (NaVeSings)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Lol I am with you!!! Be gone infertile faries, such evil creatures :). I'm glad you have found us we are super excited to have found you!!! We are always here for you!!!

Post a Comment