Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cycle Update

Hello Lovelies!!

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my cycle to end so I could finally do a cycle update/introduction post…well come to find out my “cycle” isn’t going to end for the next 9 months (hopefully)!

Cycle Recap:

I was totally expecting AF to show at her usual time (give or take a day or two, she’s tricky like that) because (as I have mentioned to a few twitter friends) our timing was not as great as I thought it should be this month. Once AF didn’t come when I thought she was supposed to come I decided to take a test. I’m not normally a test taker, I don’t like the disappointment, but this time it was different. I can usually sense when -she’s- on her way and I thought I did sense her but then a few days later that feeling of her impending arrival went away so I took the test and got a POSITIVE!!! Totally unexpected, I didn’t believe the test, I thought it was a mistake, I thought to myself there’s no way! I went and got DH to confirm I wasn’t seeing things or dreaming, he was shocked also! We tried with a better quality test and it came up immediately! We were SO excited then I had to leave for work, bummer.

This totally unexpected but welcomed and wanted positive is a little bittersweet, let me explain. I am beyond excited this has happened for me but at the same time my heart goes out to all of the wonderful TTC ladies who have been on their journey a lot longer than I have been. Each night I would pray for all my twitter friends, who have been having complications/trying longer than I have been, to get their bfp before I did, it seemed only fair to me, but I guess God really does have a plan for everyone.

Stephanie
http://the-christ-family.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Busted Kate said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I just got goosebumps all over. YAY! Congrats!! Ok, let's get the stats, how far along? When is the next doctor's appointment?

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you!!

Kaitlin said...

I am soooo excited for you! Congratulations! :)

Womb With A Story said...

YAY! Congrats on your BFP! :)

Post a Comment