Wahoo! I haven't been able to join TTC Happy Hour Chats because of the Black Hole of Reception otherwise known as our apartment for my phone and I don't Twitter (at least not yet) so to find out about this blog makes me excited! *Does happy dance*
My DH and I have been TTC for 2 years. I did Clomid for 6 months and ovulated very well (especially considering I wasn't ovulating at all), but no baby. So the doctor has suggested I get a HSG and DH get a seman analysis. I started flipping out at all that, so we decided to give it a break for a while. Part of me has wondered if one of the reasons we weren't getting pregnant was because DH was so stressed about work. But now, he is leaving and found a job he will love. So I wonder if maybe we should try again. I don't know.
Today is CD 12 and I'm hoping I'll ovulate without ol' stupid Clomid. I'm feeling the emotions get to me, so I think that's a good sign. Funny how wanting to cry is a good sign. Anyways, excited to be joining and getting to know all!
-Brittany
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

1 comment:
Welcome to the blog!! :) Your in my thoughts and prayers!!! -Roxanne
Post a Comment