Sunday, January 3, 2010

Courtney/MommaRoberts CheckIn/Intro

Hey Everyone!!
So I thought I would do my weekly check in, but since I haven't posted anything yet I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself for those who don't follow my blog. Hope that's ok! :) So my blog is
http://thesecondarychronicles.blogspot.com/. I am 22 years old and married to a wonderful man named David (aren't all of our husbands wonderful :) at least most of the time?) We have been married for two years and together for six. We have a two year old daughter named Haleigh.Who was a wonderful suprise, seeing as I always thought I would have trouble getting pregnant (boy what a kick in the gut now). We are on our 19th cycle TTC (So thought once you had a baby the rest would follow easily, boy was I wrong). I really need a time machine so I can go back in time and figure out what the heck we did to get pregnant with Haleigh, cause as things are right now nothing is working. I have my first Fertility Dr. Appt on Wednesday. Lets hope for the best and pray that she can help us out. So far all we have tried is Basal Body Temping, Charting, Prenatals, FertileCM from Fairhaven Health, and just recently started to listen to the Circle Bloom Program. Ok so That is the quick run down! On with the check in. Today is Cycle Day 9. I don't really have any symptoms of anything. I have had this ridiculous headache for the past two weeks but I don't think it has anything to do with TTCing. Ok, CD 9 Dr. Appt on CD 12. I usually ovulate on CD 16. So lets hope she can help and we can be pregnant by the end of the month! Yay!! Fingers are crossed and also fingers are crossed for Roxy who I think is coming to the end of of her 2ww. Praying she gets her BFP!!!

Good Luck Ladies!!!!! 2010 WILL BE OUR YEAR!!

1 comment:

Jen @ After The Alter said...

Hello all! New to the site! Well today is CD29 and AF is due tomorrow...tested Saturday with a BFN...feeling some cramping so I'm sure AF is on her way:( A little background: I got married in June 08..DH and I decided to try one year after getting married..I got pregnant on the first shot, found out I was pregnant in June, but suffered an early miscarriage. I had some complications with the miscarraige, so it took a few months till we could try again. I am now in my 4th cycle with no success. I get that it takes time...my doc told me an average of 6 months..but we are coming on what would be my due date in February and I was really hoping to be pregnant again to lessen the blow. Only time will tell! I look forward to hearing everyones stories!

Post a Comment