Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cautiously optimistic

As I posted on my TTC blog, I am currently getting BFP on HPT's. I have been testing since 5dp5dt (which was negative) and since the day after I have been getting darker BFP's on the tests. I called my RE to see if we could move my beta up from Sat. to Friday.

While my DH and I are thrilled, we are keeping ourselves cautiously optimistic. We feel that 2010 will be the year that we actually bring a baby into our home!

I am thinking of all of you and wish you all the best.

4 comments:

Honey B. said...

Yay, sending you lots of baby dust!

Andrea said...

I'm in the mood for some very good news! Keep us posted...if it's not me, then why not you :)

HUGS

Busted Kate said...

Woo hoo!! You ladies are dropping like flies, hopefully this blog is lucky :-) Congrats! Good luck with the beta and keep us posted.

cara said...

I'm keeping everything crossed for you courtney ! Make sure you keep us up to date ! xx

Post a Comment