Hey ladies: As I inch closer to 30 I realize I am spacing on more and more little details! So I'll claim old age as the culprit for forgetting to post the weekly cycle check in.
First off, a congrats to Ms. Stephanie on her good news! Hopefully this is the start of many more of these types of announcements to come.
Ok, you know the rules. For those who are comfortable sharing, feel free to post where you are in your cycle. The purpose is so we can support those with impending procedures (good luck Roxy! I've got a positive feeling about this cycle), cross our fingers for those in the 2ww, or lament those with the rotten AF.
I'll get us started. I'm CD 21 as of this morning, and I've been pissed as hell that I took Femara this month and my fertility levels have been low (according to my faithful Clearblue Easy). Well yesterday, it went up to level two, same as today. I'm crossing my fingers that this will be a "better late than never" month... because frankly it just isn't fair if I have to deal with the hormonal crazies of Femara without at least getting a SHOT at getting knocked up. So please cross your fingers for me, that the big O shows up! (Not THAT big O, the Ovulation O... though the other big O is always welcome too! LOL)
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

3 comments:
I'm on CD 24. I have no hopes for this cycle now that I have met with my RE, sadly. :( But as soon as AF shows, which should be this weekend, I'll be able to start the process for IVF! Good luck to everyone!
I'm on CD83. Nothing new has happened.
Maybe since ya'll TTC'd on your own, and now not stressing too much about IUI..maybe you will get your BFP!! :) You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers and will ALWAYS be, even when your 9 months pregnant! And of course after. :) Hang in there sweetie, I just know you will get your Little Miracle, because God would be so insane not to give you a baby!! *HUGS*
Post a Comment