Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Starting to make this more real...

So I decided that even though I dont have insurance, I am going to start goign to all these visits anyway. I found an OB GYN that hopefully wont tell me Im just fat!! And I found an RE that seems like theyll be great! I am going to make this my year for a baby! I cant wait until Matt and I can finally say hey! We are a family! I need to ask a ? I have always said I wanted more than one child. But after everything I have struggled for, I would settle for one. Is it selfish to give up after one child??


Trying Tiff <3

6 comments:

The Womb Warrior said...

No, it's not. Only you know how much of this struggle you can take, and you're not even required to max that out. You will be the best mom if you take care of yourself, so no, it's not selfish.

Long Road to Baby said...

Thanks :)

Andrea said...

I don't think its selfish at all, as I feel the same way. Blessed if I can have just one and welcome more if it happens by chance :)

Michele said...

My husband and I joke that we could have unprotected sex everyday for the rest of our life and end up with two kids.

Anonymous said...

Not selfish at all to stop after one <3

Long Road to Baby said...

Thanks for all of your support guys! I didnt want to seem selfish!!

Post a Comment