Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Tears Today

I've been crying for the past 20 minutes today, but for once it was happy tears. I have 2 neices and a nephew, Jamie will be 7 in Januaryand he was adopted when he was 3, Jessica will be 4 in December, she was adopted when she was 1, my youngest neice Olivia was taken away from my sister at birth. She was adopted at 6 months old.

Jamie and Jessica were adopted by a young couple. Olivia sadly isn't with the same family because they didn't want a young baby. She's with a different family now. Because of the circumstances surrounding the adoption, we last saw jessica when she was 7 months old. And jamie was 2.

The children were taken off my sister because she's a bad mum, she has severe mental health problems and wasn't looking after them properly, we tried to adopt the children, but with the circumstances we knew that having the kids living with us would be a bad idea, my sister wouldn't have left us alone.

Today the paternal grandfather of the children brought us a picture of them ! They are truly beautiful children and even though seeing the picture makes me miss them, I'm glad we've got it. They are growing up into gorgeous children.

I'll be getting a picture up soon, but I have to be careful because my sister doesn't know we have the picture and I can't risk her finding my blog. I'll be putting it up as a wordless Wednesday later.


Cara x

No comments:

Post a Comment