Okay gals... I'm going crazy!!!!! And I'm hoping by posting this I'll jinx myself into AF coming and I'll know for sure. That's right, she's late. I was to start on Wednesday. This is Friday. I thought I've felt her coming, but nope not yet. I've even put on pads- just in case. (It would be too embarrassing to show an investor, AF come, and have blood all over me. Better to be safe.) I am an emotional wreck. I keep going to the bathroom expecting to see her, but don't. I would be ecstatic if this were IT, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't want to take a test from fear of seeing a negative. Here is my list of oddities and the HOWEVERs. Help!
1- Absence of acne. Usually my forehead and chest are covered with acne right before I start. I found one pimple today on my cheek. That's all. Got nothing for that.
2- Cramps. I cramped a week to 2 weeks ago and now only have it when my bladder is full or I'm hungry. However, this has happened before. Just not so rare before AF comes.
3- Nose. I am smelling so much again! It hasn't been like this since I got the Clomid completely out of my system. However, it could be my body tricking me- again.
4- Boobs. My boobs started really hurting 2 days ago. Tight bras help thankfully. Hasn't been like this once again since I got the Clomid out of my system. However, it is a PMS symptom.
5- Late. I'm late. I'm never late. Had thick CM on CD 17. So should have ovulated on CD 19. POAS somewhere around there, both lines were the same color so ovulated like the next day I assume. On CD 36 today. Do the math, it's off. However, I was sick so it may have thrown it off. However, I remember reading in Taking Charge of Your Fertility that being sick only throws off your ovulation, not the luteal phase. If I still ovulated around the same time, doesn't that mean I should start at the same time? I am so scared to pee right now. I'm scared I'll see red and I'm scared I won't.
Help? Please?
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

9 comments:
How about you come over, POAS and i will read the test for you?
but really, what is better for you, POAS and getting your answer no matter what it is, or driving yourself crazy waiting?
(what would jen do)
I'd definitely POAS, better than driving yourself bonkers ! Good luck :) xx
I had 1, 2, and 4 when I got my BFP. FX for you sweetie!
Hoping, praying, fingers crossed! When will you take a test??
Tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow. Although I started getting cramps again and smelt blood- but still haven't seen any. I just ate and cramps are gone again. Oh fingers crossed!
Yay!! DEFINITELY POAS tomorrow morning. You'll drive yourself bonkers otherwise!
I POAS at lunch- couldn't take the craziness. BFN...
BUT!!! It was at lunch, not first pee? If AF hasn't shown up, test again at first morning pee. I got FOUR DAYS of BFNs before I got my BFP.
AF showed up 2 hours later. Friday was a pretty miserable day. Once insurance actually kicks in, I am ready to kick infertility in the butt and hopefully not have to keep going through this.
Post a Comment