Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cycle Update

I haven't updated in a while so I thought I should do that. I'm on CD 33- supposed to be CD 1. The day still isn't over, so we'll see. Although my cycles are fairly regular, I hate that they are so long. I had strep throat this month, so my cycle's probably all thrown off. I did actually POAS earlier in the month and it appears I actually did ovulate- being sick, stressed, and all. I figured since we haven't gotten pregnant naturally I didn't need to worry when I started taking penicillin and vicodin. But now I'm like- I hope we're okay! Funny thing is that the penicillin said that it would make birth control ineffective. Now we haven't been on BC in forever it seems, so didn't have to worry. But wouldn't that be funny if that's what worked? Penicillin & Vicodin to get pregnant! I'll let you know.

But really, I am trying not to get my hopes up in any way. Yes, I had cramping a week ago and only very very little since then (which I usually cramp way bad a day or 2 before hand). And yes I've had very little acne this cycle. And yes I feel like an emotional wreck. But I'm not thinking about it. Look- I've thought myself up a cramp! See? Not prego. *Maybe the reverse psychology will work...*

On another note- my brother-in-law/sister-in-law who got married in April went off birth control when it made her hormonally crazy and found out they are accidentally pregnant. By the way- nobody steals my crown of hormonally crazy in this family! (I guess we'll see about that with her pregnant...) So that's been a bit of an adjustment. I'm going to try to write about it *very delicately* on my blog. I've got some thoughts, but I just need to present them carefully since my Mother-in-law reads it. But I really do feel that they need to be said- just put in the thoughtful manner it needs. Any suggestions would be great. But check it out when I'm done- I'll tweet it, so keep an eye out.

Brittany

1 comment:

The Womb Warrior said...

Wow, that really would be something if Penicillin and vicodin was what did it! lol. Make sure and KUP! I know what you mean about the blog thing - my younger sister is pregnant, and my family reads my blog, so I tread carefully. But I think it's good because it makes me analyze my reactions more thoroughly and in the end, helps me control them and feel better.

Post a Comment