Just writing a quick post for now. I'm currently on CD162 and counting, I'm going insane and I'm getting pissed off, I know the whole 'lose weight and it will come talk' but that's not quite the point. This is getting seriously unfair now. My last cycle was 69 days and this one has gone double that. Because of my evil old doctor I have ZERO chance of getting any help with this problem.
According to her, women who go on the contraceptive implant or other forms don't have periods, so apparently it's ok that I don't. Unless I'm missing something (which I'm not), I'm on NO form of bc WHATSOEVER. So her theory doesn't really apply to me does it ? No. So that's why I'm stuck with the waiting game of just waiting for it to 'pop up'
I apologise for my craziness but I think I have every right to be angry and pissed off.
Cara x
I've got a couple of scheduled posts coming, but I'll start writing some more tomorrow.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

4 comments:
This is crazy! I'd be going nuts, too! Could you talk to your regular doctor for help???
That IS crazy! Can you try a different type of healthcare provider? My midwife gave me some great suggestions to end a cycle. Let me know if you want to hear them. Sorry to hear your doctor is not helping you.
Wow. 162. I can somehow relate. Before my RE prescribed Provera, I was on CD 128! Prior to that, my longest was 98. Sometimes, I just wish I can exchange my body for a normal body.
That's a long, long time. Can't believe your doc is so nonchalant. Have you considered acupuncture to start your period? I had it work like a charm.
Post a Comment