I have no desire to ever get married, I've realised there's more to life than marriage, I don't see the point in having a peice of paper to committed someone, shouldn't you be comitted anyway ??
Of course I want a long term relationship with a decent man but I don't want to get married.
Back to the point, I know a few single mothers on Twitter and in real life, they fo amazing jobs by themselves being mum and dad. most people see singles mums as a bad thing or not as capable because there isn't a father around.I disagree, I think that a mum can be both parents, provide support love and care for a child. This got me thinking, I'd happily be a single mum and i'd actually like to be, this sounds crazy but I'm happy on my own, and if I did have a child by myself that wouldn't mean I don't a long term boyfriend, I'd still want that but I want to be a mother more. I don't mean this minute but in a couple of years if I'm still by myself, then I'd seriously consider finding a sperm donor and become a single mother.
Cara x
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

2 comments:
My Husband and I comitted YEARS before marrying. We were married before, because I don't believe a piece a paper means your married, maybe legally. And I don't think there is wrong with being a single mother, my sister is (has bf now tho) and does a very great job. But I think children should have both a mother and a father, not just 1 parent being both. Don't give up on love, because that is what your post sounds like. Your still so young, you will find mr right/true and real love just like I have when the time is right and when it is meant to me. *HUGS* Love you girly!!!
I don't think ive given up on love, but I don't want it to hold me back, your lucky you have an amazing husband and I hope eventually I can be that lucky :) *huge hugs* love you to sweetie ! :D
Post a Comment