Here I was, all geared up and ready to go. I had my CBE to chart my ovulation, I had my calendar in which I was keeping track of my cycle, I had Preseed, I had it all.
Well, everything that is, except an egg.
Yeah that's right, my stupid body decided not to ovulate this month. I woke up yesterday with some tender ladies and a pissed off attitude. I've seriously been peeing on a stick for almost two weeks (and approximately 8 of those days were on the second bar so I thought I was getting close).
Now unless I magically missed this day, according to my OPK I did not ever reach the top bar, thus signifying to me that I didn't ovulate.
I'm annoyed with this, yet at the same time I'm also kind of excited (if this even makes any sense). I have my doctor's appointment on Thursday, and this is a vital piece of information he needs to know. He also needs to know that last month my cycle was 41 days and this month I'm on CD 22 and I already have AF symptoms. There is obviously something wrong.
I deeply suspect PCOS but I'm afraid he may not agree with me. I've had bloodwork done in the past, which has been normal. I've also had an abdominal ultrasound that's come back normal. I have no idea how this is possible because obviously I'm NOT normal (in more ways than one).
This month was definitely not for lack of trying. My mind was trying, my body apparently wasn't on the same page.
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

2 comments:
I'm sorry this happened to you but it sure is good timing with your appointment on Thursday. I hope that pushes your doc to take action.
Good luck with your appt. I hope your doc listens.
Post a Comment