Thursday, March 11, 2010

Question

Hi all,
This week I created a "fertility binder" of sorts for myself and Busted Kate suggested that I market it on Etsy.  Now mine is really just a binder with some organization for all our test results and bills and things of that nature, but I have already thought of a couple things to add to it and spice it up a bit.  So my question to you is:  What would you like to see in it?  (If you were looking for something to keep track of all your fertility stuff in an organized manner, what would be important to you?)

I'm thinking of putting some calendar sheets in there for whatever you want to record (BBT, meds, procedure days, etc) and my binder covers several years. 

I'm very excited to hear your thoughts and ideas.  I am not planning on having a lot of information in it as far as medical fact, maybe just happy thoughts and personal experiences.  It's mostly for organizing the mass of stuff we get through this process hopefully with some style and positivity involved.

Thanks much!
Niki

2 comments:

Em said...

I think this is a great idea. I would so buy one. :) I use a calendar for everything, so for me that would be the most important. Good luck and let me know when you have them up on Etsy. :O)

The Womb Warrior said...

This is a good idea. Maybe some inspiring, positive quotes to help stay hopeful would be a good inclusion somewhere. Separation of his and her test results would be good, too. Good luck with this!

Post a Comment