Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update - take 2

Hello again...I know I just updated, but well, things have changed.  After discussion with DH about how to proceed in this process, we both agreed we need to visit Dr. H again to discuss what the next steps are and how much they will set us back.  It also occurred to me that I haven't had blood work done since 2008 and maybe things have changed!  So set up the appt to talk to Dr. H with DH next Friday and have blood work done next week when AF shows up.  Who knows the outcome, but at least we may have a plan.

When I pulled out the stack of infertility paperwork, it also occurred to me that I can't make heads or tails of it and it needs some order to it.  So I am off to the office store for some organizing...it calms me (which could explain why this whole situation makes me crazy...it is so unorganized).  Anyway, that's our news.  Will update after our chat with Dr. H.

Happy Tuesday folks!

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment