This week has been so incredibally hard!Lots of crap happening. And to top it off, AF showed up last night. While at Cheesecake Factory. With friends. I had to have one friend go get my purse while I stayed locked up in the bathroom. It's made me a bit cranky. Plus I thought my husband was getting his test results yesterday- nope! Next week! Argh!!!! I think I am losing it.... I was hoping to have the results so we can figure out whether I should go back on Clomid or not by the time I did start. I'd like to be regular again. That was nice. Just hated the mood swings and hot flashes. So I guess we'll wait to get his results then decide for next month. Until then I'll deal with this awful PMS and cramps that make me want to stay in bed for the week.
All those dreams of being able to share the happy news with family next month in person with the family- gone. Crap! Crap it all! I'm going to go pout into my vanilla Dr. Pepper....
Brittany
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

1 comment:
I am beyond sorry that that bitch came... *HUGS TIGHTLY* It will be ok and I know it will happen for you, I just can feel and sense it. Hang in there and you can ALWAYS message me on BBM or Yahoo..
Post a Comment