"Trying to Conceive" (TTC) Happy Hour is a "Virtual" happy hour for women who are TTC, were at one time TTC, or are thinking about TTC in the future!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Weekly Cycle Check In
One idea I've had is a weekly cycle check-in. I believe this might be TMI for some folks, so please feel no obligation to participate. But for those who are comfortable, I thought it might be a nice way to cheer each other on if they are doing IUI/IVF, or cross fingers in the 2ww, or lament when AF comes. What do you think? If you'd like to participate, please comment with your status!
Ok, for me... AF showed her ugly face on Christmas morning of all times. Bitch! But I had RAGING PMS hormones, so if it meant a break from that I really didn't mind all that much. There is always next month, right? New year, new start...
Anyways, I'm doing Femara again (so get ready to hold the F on to your hat, again). Today is day 3, so I'll do my first dose tonight.
Well, I am doing an FET (Frozen embryo transfer) and I just started my estrogen today and going in for more labs and a scan on the 4th, if all is well I start my PIO (progesterone in oil) injections with a possible tranfer date of the 9th or the 11th which will start my 2ww.
AF showed her ugly face yesterday... now that IVF is on hold, im not sure what my body is going to do! so no hormones, no injections, no moods, no nothing... after TTC for so long, im not sure what to expect! I think the weekly comments are a grand idea! And a quick easy way to catch up on everyone's status :o) Plus in TTC Nothing is TMI!
Well right now I have a little less than half of my 2ww left. AF's estimated time of arrival is the 1st, but last time she was about three days late. So I'm not positive when she's going to show up.
I'm not sure if I have any pregnancy symptoms. I've been more tired lately, but that could also be because of the holidays.
If AF doesn't show up on the 1st, I think I might test. Or should I do it sooner?
I have been nauseous and have had some heartburn, it might be something I ate, wishful thinking or something completely different. I have no idea and I am not holding my breath on it.
I forgot to bring my thermometer with me on vacation, so I have no idea where I actually am in my chart, if anywhere at all, for all know I could continue with the endless peaks. I have also been too lazy to check my CM, even though I started FertilCM this week. I need to work on checking it every morning.
As of right now I am taking FertilCM and FertilAid 3times a day, with lots of hoping and praying throw in for good measure.
Might be purchasing an Ovacue (I am still stewing on it) when I return home.
Right now I'm cycle day 56 according to my doctor who I saw today so I no idea when AF will show her ugly face but I hope it's not much longer so I can have my other scan to consider surgery. These are a great idea Kate :) even if not TTC people can still moan about AF lol x
This is a place for ladies and gentlemen who are Trying to Conceive (TTC), was TTC in the past (and maybe even is a Mommy now), or is thinking about TTC in the future! Adoption, Secondary Infertility, everyone is welcome! We meet in a chat room twice a week to talk about life, vent, share, and support one another. It is a 100% positive space.
This blog was started as a collaboration for us to keep in touch outside our "Happy Hour" chats. Come here to post announcements, questions, discussion topics, whatever you'd like.
If you are new, and wondering if you can join, the answer is yes... Anyone is welcome to join at any time. As long as you are prepared to be a positive, supportive, and available friend to the ladies in our little club, new folks are always welcome.
Would You Like To Join the Blog?
Anyone who is willing to participate in the TTC Happy Hour regularly, and post at least a couple times a month, is welcome to join the blog!
You do NOT have to part of the blog to participate in the Happy Hour Chats... the chats are open to anyone. You can come try us out a few times before joining the blog ;-)
If you'd like to join:
-Email me (Kate) at Bustedplumbing at gmail dot com
-Visit my blog: Busted Plumbing -Direct Message me on Twitter: @BustedKate
Sundays & Wednesday Nights Weekly 6 pm Pacific Time, 9 pm East Coast, 2 am England, and noon Australia
Chat Room is at: http://www.chatzy.com/460666296953
Password is: bustedplumbing (changes periodically, so check with us if this doesn't work) A brief sign-up is required, so we can boot misbehavers When you enter you name, please do it in the following format: RealFirstName (TwitterName). For example, Kate (BustedKate)
Grab The Button
Thank you so much Cara for making the TTC Happy Hour Button!
8 comments:
Ok, for me... AF showed her ugly face on Christmas morning of all times. Bitch! But I had RAGING PMS hormones, so if it meant a break from that I really didn't mind all that much. There is always next month, right? New year, new start...
Anyways, I'm doing Femara again (so get ready to hold the F on to your hat, again). Today is day 3, so I'll do my first dose tonight.
Well, I am doing an FET (Frozen embryo transfer) and I just started my estrogen today and going in for more labs and a scan on the 4th, if all is well I start my PIO (progesterone in oil) injections with a possible tranfer date of the 9th or the 11th which will start my 2ww.
AF showed her ugly face yesterday... now that IVF is on hold, im not sure what my body is going to do! so no hormones, no injections, no moods, no nothing... after TTC for so long, im not sure what to expect! I think the weekly comments are a grand idea!
And a quick easy way to catch up on everyone's status :o)
Plus in TTC Nothing is TMI!
Well right now I have a little less than half of my 2ww left. AF's estimated time of arrival is the 1st, but last time she was about three days late. So I'm not positive when she's going to show up.
I'm not sure if I have any pregnancy symptoms. I've been more tired lately, but that could also be because of the holidays.
If AF doesn't show up on the 1st, I think I might test. Or should I do it sooner?
As far as I am going, today is CD66. Ugh…
I have been nauseous and have had some heartburn, it might be something I ate, wishful thinking or something completely different. I have no idea and I am not holding my breath on it.
I forgot to bring my thermometer with me on vacation, so I have no idea where I actually am in my chart, if anywhere at all, for all know I could continue with the endless peaks. I have also been too lazy to check my CM, even though I started FertilCM this week. I need to work on checking it every morning.
As of right now I am taking FertilCM and FertilAid 3times a day, with lots of hoping and praying throw in for good measure.
Might be purchasing an Ovacue (I am still stewing on it) when I return home.
AF showed for me on Christmas also. She was late, which is the first ever for me but no BFP, not even a faint pink line.
I'm 9do-IUI. :) I already blogged about it.
Right now I'm cycle day 56 according to my doctor who I saw today so I no idea when AF will show her ugly face but I hope it's not much longer so I can have my other scan to consider surgery. These are a great idea Kate :) even if not TTC people can still moan about AF lol x
Post a Comment