Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Ladies

Hey ladies, I just wanted to wish you a brief Merry Christmas (to those to celebrate), and/or Happy Friday to those who do not. Despite the fact that Aunt Flo showed up today, it was still a great day. I'm thinking of all of you, and hoping that you too had great days with family and friends. I continue to be blessed and grateful that you ladies have come into my life! Here's to hoping its a very lucky new year for us all. Much much love, Kate

1 comment:

Womb With A Story said...

I'm sorry about AF showing on Christmas, I think if that happened to me, it would have totally ruined my Christmas, but I'm so glad you did not let that happen! :) I think this New Year is totally gonna be it for ALL of us!! :) GO 2010!

Post a Comment