Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who Hoo! It's Up!!

Hello my fabulous TTC ladies!

This was an idea I had last week in one of our TTC Happy Hour sessions. I love our real-time talks, but thought it would also be great to have a place where we could come post news, stories, laughes, questions, etc to the group in between happy hour times.

Plus, as our group grows, it will be a good way for new folks to get to know the gang, by posting all our blogs and Twitters.

Thank you so much to Roxanne, who will be co-admin with me. Between the two of us, we'll try to get as many people added as possible as contributors. If you know someone who attends, or would like to, please ask them to DM Roxanne or myself on Twitter with their email, and we'll get them added ASAP.

Everyone who is already added, Roxanne is working to add everyone's blog to the Blog Roll, and their twitter. It's going to take a little time, but if you notice your's isn't up you might contact Roxanne and kindly ask her to include you.

Also, if you'd like pictures like Roxanne and I have posted, please email a jpg to me at bustedplumbing@gmail.com. They will be linked back to either your blog or Twitter, just tell me which one you want.

Ok, did I miss anything? Thoughts? Suggestions? New ideas? I'm all ears ladies, this is our playground!

5 comments:

Womb With A Story said...

You need to add everyone on TTC Happy Hour Blogroll and TTC HH ladies on Twitter... It will not let me add myself???? Can you add me on it

Busted Kate said...

Yes, as people email me their addresses I will add them. So folks, please DM your emails!!

Womb With A Story said...

The design is really cute!!!

Becca M said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome ladies! You did a fabulous job on it!

Post a Comment