Thursday, December 24, 2009

I Can't Stop Crying...

So I am pretty much upset, very upset. Let me explain, long story short. 2 of my ex-friends (who are best Friends) when I was pregnant in April 07, they both wished for me to miscarry, few days later I did. They both wanted a baby and to TTC but ones Husband was deployed and other her Husband didn't want Kids yet. Well one has a 8 month old boy and the other a 6 month old girl. And I just found out, like 20 minutes ago, the one with the 6 month girl is 5 weeks pregnant, wasn't even trying for her 2nd. I don't know why I let this hurt me and bring me down. Well maybe because they both told me they hope I miscarry and here they are a mommy and pregnant with 2nd. I'd never wish harm to a baby or anyone(even if they hurt me, I'm not like that) But I don't think either of them deserve a baby, let alone 2. And I've been TTC for 3 years and can't conceive naturally and still no baby, yes there's a great chance I'm pregnant, but this still upsets me and I bawled my eyes out when I saw... These 2 girls are both 20. One tried like 6 months, the other tried about a year. Even tho they are far from my Friend and I would never talk to them again I'm happy for them, but they do not deserve children. That may sound really mean but if you only knew what these 2 girls put me thru. They still stalk me and I hope they never find my Blog. Sigh. Am I wrong to be so upset about the news that she's pregnant, with yet her 2nd when her baby is only 6 months old. Sighs. Maybe I am over reacting due to all the hormones... I just wanna stop crying and it finally be MY turn to be a mommy, to a baby here on earth with me...

5 comments:

Chasing a Miracle said...

I know how you feel! When i feel pregnant on my first IVF my so called BF didnt congratulat me or wish me well, all she said was that she couldnt be happy for me because she was jelous of me. Then when i wasnt pregnant anymore she never said that she was sorry for me.

People can be so spiteful and aweful sometimes... It is shameful.

Remember that you always have a friend in your TTC girls, and we will never ever be jealous of you or wish you or your baby harm, we would only ever wish you well.

Take care, put all your woes aside and try and enjoy christmas day.

*HUGS*

cara said...

You have every right to be angry they were so cruel to you ! But remember that when you have a baby you will love him/her and be a better mum than they will ever be :) xxx

Rebecca B said...

I'm glad they are now your ex-friends. They definitely do not deserve to be your friend. Like the comments before me, please remember you have people out here cheering and hoping and praying for you.

Busted Kate said...

Oh my god!!! Who does that??? What kind of person would wish a miscarriage on someone else?? And why???

I'm so sorry Roxy, that is really terrible. But you know what? F-them. You just relax, enjoy Christmas, and just focus on those little eggies burrowing in. You don't need 'em, you got us!

BlackAngel said...

Though I can't really understand a friend saying they wish you'd miscarry, I do understand how you feel.. I've been trying this time for maybe 6 months, but I've been ACTUALLY trying for the last 11 going on 12 years. And it is hard. I have a friend who has 5 kids. Not that I'm mad at her, but she wasn't trying for ANY kids and they just poof!! I guess that's why you get that bulls#it advice to just stop trying and it will happen. Both my sisters who are younger than I am have kids.. Here I am, approaching my 32nd year of life and NOTHING.. I don't think I've even ever BEEN pregnant. I wish I was one who didn't want kids. Then this would be easy. Even if I didn't have any I'd be HAPPY about it.

Anyway, not about me. I'm here to comfort you. :) You'll have your baby.. And it will be a GRAND baby. That's what I wish for you!!

Jen

Post a Comment