Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update From Yesterday

I do not understand people sometimes.

Nakita was very shocked and hurt that I was avoiding her today. She could not believe that what she said could/would/did upset me. She then proceeded to tell me that I was over reacting and over sensitive.

I was so overwhelmed with emotions, both good and bad, that I had to walk away from her. I mean seriously what kind of person doesn't realize that when you really want to be a mom that infertility is a struggle. You are always emotionally strained, you always worry, and you are in an almost never ending waiting game (or so it seems).

I will NEVER be friends with that woman. I can barely sit in a meeting with her. Ugh.

On a brighter note. Tomorrow is DH and my anniversary. Thursday is our appointment with our RE. We will get our test results and we will find out our next step.

Also, you can now comment on my blog.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

As my therapist said, "take out the trash". If someone doesn't add VALUE to your life, then take out the trash.

Happy Anniversary! Take all that negative energy toward your co-worker and focus it on yourself, be good to you. Best of luck with the RE and know that we are rallying you on!

Nikus said...

She is a moron and will only hurt you if you are her friend. I agree with Andrea...kick the trash to the curb!

Post a Comment