Just thought I'd do an update on here.
Despite my husband's low sperm count/morphology, my RE has put me on clomid, due to my late/irregular ovulation.
So, I shall be joining the clomid train with y'all that are on it.
I've taken it for two cycles before and it makes me want to jump off a cliff when AF arrives. That or rip my uterus out and just say "SCREW IT!"
Resep Tahu Gimbal Semarang Yoi Enak
8 years ago

3 comments:
Clomid makes me an emotional train rec. Good luck. You are in my thoughts.
God Bless Your Heart...a dear friend said Clomid brough havoc to her life as well. Just praying you take it and it does the trick quickly!
Hang in there :)
DH says clomid makes me whacked out, although I never seem to notice it. lol. I think it helped that the two times I've been on it were a couple cycles apart.
Keep hope in your heart. Good luck.
Post a Comment