Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick catch up

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post ! I've written a few but I've either not been able to post them or they have been really miserable. Hopefully good stuff will pop back into my head !

Still no sign of AF, I'm CD139 so getting a bit pissed off with it now !

On Twitter the other day I was saying about the 15yr old girl I know who's getting induced this week because her baby is to small because of cocaine and alcohol. Well the other night when I went out (and got heavily intoxicated!!) I saw her dressed in this weird tutu fancy dress outfit, she was drunk and I mean really drunk. When I see things like this i get upset because people like her don't deserve kids.

Ok rant over, I'm gonna start blogging better and I'm gonna be starting a Topic Of The Week thing where I'm basically talking about a topic of interest :)

I will speak to you all very soon, I promise I will be a better blogger :)


Cara x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People like that girl piss me off. Why keep the baby if you are going to drink and use drugs during pregnancy. Well, drugs at all. Why can't good people like us have kids, but she can? I guess it is an age old question. I hope your day has gotten better. *hugs*

Andrea said...

I just don't understand how someone can be so self absorbed and abuse a child in utero...I suppose its called addiction and she's an addict. SO incredibly unfair to this unborn child and those of us who long for children. It saddens me greatly and leaves my heart heavy.

Spurring you on to keep blogging and sending you hugs as you journey on.

cara said...

thankyou everynoe ! :)

Post a Comment