Though i have been blogging/twittering for awhile now, I have yet to post on this blog.... I know, I know. Slacker! Well for those of you who do not know me, I am Tiffany, TTC 2.5 years! My husband is fastly approaching 30 and though I am still young, my goal in life was to have 5 children by 25.....uhm not gonna happen as I am 22 with 0! I have been married to Matt since I was 19 and we met when I was 16. He is 27. Through our journey, the doctor I was seeing said I was too young for a formal diagnosis, that I was just fat! Their answer was birth control to regulate....uhm hello?! Isnt the purpose of bc to prevent pregnancy??!?! I have been having 90+ day cycles since 2008. In 2010, I have had four consecutive cycles since February!! Exciting, yea I know! The first few were 34 day cycles, but the last one was EXACTLY 28 DAYS!! WOOT WOOT! Yes! So things may be working out afterall! Baby dust for all!!
3 comments:
Doctors like that make me so crazy angry! I'm sorry you have one who thinks that age is the be-all-end-all for fertility diagnosis. =/
Glad to hear that you've had some normal cycles this year - that's very promising! Are you tracking any fertility signs to make sure you're ovulating? BBTs? OPKs?
ICLW #6
http://emi-harper.blogspot.com
I have tried the BBT, but I dont understand it :( Ive tried LOL! Im slow when it comes to simple stuff.... i like complicated for some reason :) LOL! I have done OPKS but I never got a positive one. i dont know. I think Im ovulating, bc i started getting pains.
Tiff, that's such great news about the cycles. Hopefully this is the trick you need! Baby dust!
Post a Comment